i went to the game.
i had to leave at the end of the third inning.
my school was up 6-to-2 when i left.
they won 12-to-2,
which means that the other team didn’t score anymore.
they looked sloppy next to my school.
an outfielder and the third baseman
had a total fourth grade moment
where they both called the ball and
then they backed into each other
and both dropped the ball. ha.
this is the closest i’ve ever come to school pride.
i wish i played softball.
- ► 2011 (16)
- ► 2010 (67)
- notes of thank-you and apology.
- things could be worse, after all they have been.
- once more, with feeling.
- i don't know what i'm talking about.
- a prom fantasy (because, yes, i am going to prom a...
- grrrls' softball update
- i'm going to go watch softball today.
- my utterly teenage moment, two years late.
- mother's day 2009
- another college post
- sometimes i love teenagers.
- the stage.
- somedays i sew.
- ▼ May (15)