Sunday, February 7, 2010

soaking my butterfly wings.

so, i'm on youtube. like, fuckin' weird man. it's last friday's midnight cabaret.

i got two pieces in the show, which was kind of cool i guess. i made a mess.

this one was called "dear breeze, can you feel me?" and it was a movement piece to the song "moody" by best coast, which i was kind of obsessed with all of last week.


this one was called "hold.hand.breathing.drinking.save.breathe.hide."


never mind all the silliness before and after the plays. midnight cabaret kids are weird. the camera work is poor. laurel isn't wearing a shirt. i look like a lesbian. okay.

also, i made those really cool zine-style programs that people are holding. they are cool, trust me.

1 comment:

  1. These are totally great, Emma. I hope for the sake of Neo-Futurism that you are in TML soon. I love the first one. Glorious.

    ReplyDelete