okay, could this be my life, please, a blend of color and music and city and woods and hanging out. well come to think of it, that kind of sound like my life now, only with school and no friends and i'm not the one making the music. ho hum. i really love this band and this song.
- ► 2011 (16)
- the weekly check-in and pop song collage.
- and you can too!
- the sun is still up in rogers park right now.
- we go together like devo & wine.
- dude, the hallway reeks of weed. isss all goood.
- the blue sweater. the v-day? the heyhowareyou.
- dream girl.
- p.s.a. well, at least a p.a.
- no time, no hope.
- soaking my butterfly wings.
- tiled lines and chlorine fingerprints - the persis...
- ▼ February (14)